Bifurcation Lesions Market Growth Analysis By Application, Region And Forecast 2025
The global bifurcation lesions market size is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Technological developments and supportive government initiatives for reimbursement are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Increasing geriatric population and unhealthy lifestyle are responsible for growth in incidence of cardiovascular disorders. Furthermore, increase in approval & commercialization of innovative devices and expected entry of new devices for treatment of bifurcation lesions in the coming years are likely to drive the market.
In addition, rising affordability, increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures, and growing medical tourism are also boosting demand for bifurcation lesions procedures across the globe. According to various studies, procedures for coronary bifurcation lesions comprise approximately 20% of total percutaneous coronary interventions.
Access Research Report of Bifurcation Lesions Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bifurcation-lesions-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Increase in commercialization of devices for bifurcation lesions and investments by industry players for R&D are expected to boost the market, resulting in an anticipated CAGR of around 5% from 2017 to 2025
- Coronary vascular segment accounted for maximum share of the market in 2016 due to presence of complex vascular network in heart, increased availability of devices, and rise in awareness regarding surgical interventions for bifurcation lesions.
- Peripheral vascular segment is likely to witness lucrative growth in the coming years due to increase in investments by industry players for development of devices for peripheral application and advancements in diagnostics facilitating accurate detection of plaque.
- Geographically, North America held the largest share of the bifurcation lesions market in 2016. It is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the coming years due to increasing demand for drug-eluting stents, commercialization of devices for bifurcation lesions, and local presence of major market players.
- Asia Pacific is expected to observe fastest growth over the next decade owing to improvement in healthcare infrastructure, medical tourism, and rise in investments by market players in the region.
- Some of the key players in the market are Abbott; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cardinal Health; Medtronic; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; C. R. Bard, Inc.; Spectranetics; and Terumo Medical Corporation. Tryton Medical, Inc. developed Tryton Side Branch Stent with a balloon-expandable, single-wire stent delivery system that can be deployed in the side branch artery for treatment of bifurcation lesions. The device is available in the U.S. and Europe as well as Middle East & Africa.
Access Press Release of Bifurcation Lesions Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-bifurcation-lesions-market