Surgical Dressing Market Scope By Product, Application, End-Use, Region And Forecast To 2025
The global surgical dressing market size is expected to reach USD 5.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, owing to increasing organ transplant surgeries, increasing disease burden of lifestyle disorders and widened range and number of Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC).
Globally there were 126,670 organ transplant surgeries in 2015, which is approximately 15.0% higher than transplants in 2000, according to the Global Observatory on Donations and Transplantation (GODT) database. This exponential increase in the number of organ transplant surgeries is expected to increase the demand for these products in this vertical.
Another key driver for this market is the increased disease burden of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD) and the resultant surgeries for the treatment or management of the disease. It was estimated by the American Heart Association (AHA) that 92.1 million adults in the U.S. would suffer from at least one type of CVD by 2017.
ASC conduct surgical procedures related to pain management, urology, orthopedics, restorative, reconstructive or alternative plastic surgeries and Gastro Intestinal (GI) related surgeries. Thus, rising volume and range of ASC is expected to increase the demand for this industry.
Access Research Report of Surgical Dressing Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-dressing-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Primary segment is the major contributor for the surgical dressing vertical in 2016.
- NPWT (Others) recorded the fastest growth in the surgical dressing industry.
- Hospitals are the major contributors in the end-user segment for the surgical dressing vertical in 2016.
- The ASC is the fastest growing end-user segment for the surgical dressing market in 2016.
- North America is the major market for growth of the surgical dressing industry.
- The Asia Pacific region recorded the fastest growth in the global surgical dressing industry
- The key players include Medline Industries, Inc. Smith & Nephew, Advancis Medical, Acelity, Medtronic, Alliqua Biomedical, Inc., 3M, Coloplast, ConvaTec, Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care AB.
- The key strategic initiatives include new product launches, acquisitions and mergers, and collaborations.
Access Press Release of Surgical Dressing Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-surgical-dressing-market